How to Use This Web Based Order Form
Transaction ID: 7YH514431H799872Y==== CUSTOMER SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
1004/22 Nelson street
1. a) The width of the head measured at right angles to the luff including the luff tape or rope shall be not more than 95mm.
2. b) The luff shall be not more than 11.60m nor less than 11.540m..
3. c) The diagonal (LP) shall be not more than 3.900m nor less than 3.840m, measured to the forward side of the outer most bolt rope.
4. d) A cunningham hole may be fitted in the luff with the bearing surface of the cringle no more than 340mm above the tack.
5. e) The leech shall be supported by a maximum of four equally spaced battens. The distance between the centre of the top batten on the leach and the nearest point on the luff should not exceed 980mm.
f) The half height width shall
not be more than 2.300m or less than 2.240m.
The half height point will be established by folding the head to the clew and head to the tack. The half height width shall be the distance between the points half luff and half leech.
7. g) A leech line is permitted.
8. h) Camber lines are permitted.
| - Headsail -
|H1||Size of Headsail (110, 135, 150 etc.)"||See Rules
The width of the head measured at right angles to the luff including the luff tape or rope shall be not more than 95mm.
|H2||Luff Length, Max Hoist, B measurement||(11.56m Net Finished size day of delivery)
|H3||Leech Length||sailmaker (not exceed 12900mm)
|H4||Foot Length|| sailmaker
|H5||Tack and Head Fittings||Webbingon HEAD
Tack = O ring
|H6||Clew Type (Press ring or 0-Ring)|| O ring
||Reefs for Hank on Sail (specify Qty of
||No Manual Reefs
|H10||Track 1 (Tack to Genoa Track Beginning)|| N/A
|H11||Track 2 (Tack to Genoa Track Ending)||N/A||HELP|
|H12||Vessel "I" Measurement||N/A||HELP|
|H13||Vessel "J" Measurement||N/A||HELP|
||Calculated Forestay Length
(LP) shall be not more than 3.900m nor less than 3.840m,
|H17||Color of Suncover||N/A||HELP|
|H18||Side of Sail for Suncover (port or Stbd)||N/A|
|H19||Luff Tape Size (such as #6)|| Luff Tape
|H20||Furler Manufacturer||harken MKIII
|H22||Cut Type||Tri Radial
|H23||Sail Area|| Sailmaker
The leech shall be supported by a maximum of four equally spaced battens. The distance between the centre of the top batten on the leach and the nearest point on the luff should not exceed 980mm.
|H28||Cloth Weight|| Contender ZZ15
|H29||Sail Numbers and Color (red, blue or black)|| No
|H30||Sheeting Stripe (red, blue, black)|| No
|H31||Draft Stripe Color (red, blue or black)||NO
|H32||Clew Height off Deck|| sailmaker
|H33||Tack Height off Deck||N/A||HELP|
||Luff tape starts 850mm up
|Customer Note: All details we can check as
sailmakers are based on accurate vessel I and J
||The half height width
shall not be more than 2.300m or less than 2.240m.